December 22, 2009

Jingle Bell Bash 2009

Hey guys! This weekend I got to go to Jingle Bell Bash 2009 in Seattle hosted by KISS 106.1 FM!!!! I absolutely looooooved it!! Here's a list of all 10 bands that played:
1. Amber Pacific
2. Push Play
3. This Providence
4. Cash Cash
5. The Maine
6. Hey Monday
7. We the Kings
8. All Time Low
9. Cobra Starship
10. The All-American Rejects


My favorites were definitely We the Kings and Cobra Starship, both bands were just crazy good performers! The lead singer for Cobra Starship, Gabe Saporta, is an amazing dancer, and We the Kings were hilarious and fun to watch! Here's some pics I snapped during the 7-hour concert:




I could have touched the stage from where I was standing!!

Left to Right: Me, Kristen, Ellie, Zoe






xoxo,
Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: