November 26, 2009

My Thanksgiving Playlist

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Everyone has their Thanksgiving traditions, and my family's is for me, my mom, and my dad to go to Salty's, a restaurant sitting directly on Alki Beach on Puget Sound. We reserve a seat right next to the windows, which offer a view of all of Seattle, and munch on DELICIOUS seafood picked straight from the area daily! In addition, they have tons of Thanksgiving originals like turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce, and more! What's your Thanksgiving tradition?? Leave it in the comments :)


Check out these songs...you're guaranteed to love them! :


90210 by Wale
Let It Loose by Wale
Bust a Move by the Glee Cast
Somebody to Love by Leighton Meester
Cash Cash by Cash Cash
Listen!!! by Talib Kweli
Rockstar 101 by Rihanna
Taxi by Harry Chapin
Operator (That's Not the Way It Is) by Jim Croce
Down to Earth by Justin Bieber
Club Love by The Cataracs
Perfect For Me by Shwayze
You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates
Everywhere I Go by Hollywood Undead


Again...
Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo,
Hunter

2 comments:

Comments: