Prepare to be mylifeisaverage.com'd.
Here's 5 random MLIAs to help you realize: In the wake of so many FMLs, we can look forward to some really great MLIA moments.
1. Today, I decided to tan on the balcony. I took my top off and my neighbor came out and saw me. He's a guy. So am I. We greeted each other. MLIA.
2. Today, I was trying to telepathically communicate with my teacher in class. He didnt look at me the whole time I was calling out 'sir' loudly in my head, then I thought I'd lie and tell him I slept with his wife, he glanced at me from the corner of his eye. I know he can hear me. MLIA
3. Today, I watched a really scary movie before going to bed. When it was done, I went upstairs and ran down the hallway as fast as I could before any monsters could kill me. I made it to my room safely. MLIA.
4. Today, I discovered a ring tone on my blackberry called Ninja. Excitedly, I changed it to my text alert. A few minutes later I heard it go off, but couldn't find my phone. Well played Ninja blackberry, well played.
5. Today, while in Germany, a girl asked me if high school in America was really the same as in all the movies. I convinced her everyday at school is just like High School Musical. Now, all of Germany will believe we randomly break out into song and dance. America, you're welcome. MLIA.