October 2, 2009

TGIF: My Life Is Average

I know everyone's probably really annoyed that everyone is sooo obsessed with it, but too bad.
Prepare to be mylifeisaverage.com'd.
Here's 5 random MLIAs to help you realize: In the wake of so many FMLs, we can look forward to some really great MLIA moments.


1. Today, I decided to tan on the balcony. I took my top off and my neighbor came out and saw me. He's a guy. So am I. We greeted each other. MLIA.


2. Today, I was trying to telepathically communicate with my teacher in class. He didnt look at me the whole time I was calling out 'sir' loudly in my head, then I thought I'd lie and tell him I slept with his wife, he glanced at me from the corner of his eye. I know he can hear me. MLIA


3. Today, I watched a really scary movie before going to bed. When it was done, I went upstairs and ran down the hallway as fast as I could before any monsters could kill me. I made it to my room safely. MLIA.


4. Today, I discovered a ring tone on my blackberry called Ninja. Excitedly, I changed it to my text alert. A few minutes later I heard it go off, but couldn't find my phone. Well played Ninja blackberry, well played. 


5. Today, while in Germany, a girl asked me if high school in America was really the same as in all the movies. I convinced her everyday at school is just like High School Musical. Now, all of Germany will believe we randomly break out into song and dance. America, you're welcome. MLIA.




xoxo,
Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: