October 13, 2009

Lauren's Style File: Day #3

Well, today I'm gonna start off with my outfit I wore today :)


Light Denim Top: Vintage
Plaid Top: Aritzia
Necklace: Vintage
Belt: Vintage
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Aaaaaanyyywhoooooo, on to Lauren! If this is your first time on my blog, she's one of my really good friends :) and asked me to pick out her outfits for a week of school! Sooo, here's a look at tomorrow's outfit. This outfit's perfect for her for tomorrow because she's going down to the local shopping center/teen hangout "Saffron" for lunch after school since we have a minimum day every Wednesday. 



Cami: BP
Tunic: Free People
Jeans: True Religion
Shoes: Mossimo





Come on and check back tomorrow for Lauren's next outfit!!


xoxo,
Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: