September 20, 2009

Homecoming Special

HOMECOMING!

...

THE BEST EXCUSE EVER TO BUY A PRETTY DRESS!!

I wish I could go, but my stupid school doesn't have homecoming for freshmen. Yeah, that's right, they hate us. :(

But that's okay, cuz I'm gonna share my fave homecoming dresses with you!!

Check these out:


BP De La Ru Sequined Bubble Dress, $29.90, Nordstrom

Aqua Fitted Sequin Dress, $148, Bloomingdale's

BP Trixxi Origami Dress, $24.90, Nordstrom

Laundry by Shelli Segal Strapless Charmeuse Gown, $125.90, Nordstrom

Betsey Johnson Lace and Sequin Evening Dress, $438, Betsey Johnson *my favorite*


BP Trixxi One Shoulder Dress, $68, Nordstrom

BCBG Max Azria Strapless Stripe Chiffon Gown, $158.90, Nordstrom

BP Teeze Me Strapless Satin Dress, $70, Nordstrom

As you can see, I LOVE sequins and animal prints for homecoming!

1 comment:

  1. the betsey johnson one is my favorite 2! i showed this to my mom and im gonna get it for homecoming. thx so much, itll be AWSOME!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: